Tuesday, September 11, 2007

EdenPure & SunTwin Heater Problems

I see on the internet some people who do not think the EdenPure or SunTwin heaters work very good... or not at all. My experience with my customers is that this is most likely because these people have poor insulation in the room they are trying to heat.

In order for these EdenPure or SunTwin Quartz Infrared heaters to work properly and perform up to our product advertising you need to have good insulation - R19 in your walls and R30 or better in ceilings. NOTE: Vaulted ceilings, basements, garages, and similar applications usually do not have this good of insulation... These poor insulation factors will lower the square footage of heating coverage. If there is no insulation our heaters may not seem to work at all. NOTE: In order to work properly our heaters need a certain amount of humidity in the air with 40% being optimal. Low price humidifiers are available at discount stores everywhere.

For more information go to: www.EdenPureSale.com

2 comments:

sks said...

My Edenpure 500XL just quit working after 1 month 3 days. I was dumb enough to buy two I also have a 1000XL just a matter of time when it quits.

Steve Morton said...

Look folks, let's face it....Ads are designed to capture your attention and make you want to buy. Rarely does any product or service give you the full details on what they are selling. It is your responsibility as a consumer to do the due diligence and research a product BEFORE you buy. If you don't, then you have no one to blame but yourself if the product or service does not meet your expectations. I purchased an Edenpure unit for my Son and his family from New Energy Tech. I DID NOT do any research and bought it based on the ads (shame on me!). The type of home it was placed in was totally wrong for the unit. No insulation and huge vaulted ceilings. My Son ran it 24/7 which just ran up a huge energy bill and only raised the temperature in the room by a couple of degrees. Can I blame EdenPure for this. NO. I should have done the research before purchasing and I would have realized that this unit would not be cost productive for the type of home it was placed in. That being said, IF you are going to buy an EdenPure unit, YOU CAN TRUST THE FOLKS AT NEW TECH ENERGY ! All the folks at New Tech were awesome and know their stuff. You can call them or email them and ask questions. They will tell you the truth. Katrina and Ethan are first class. It's a breath of fresh air to work with professionals who understand Customer Service these days. When I returned the unit, they never once "brow beat" me, or made me feel like a "second class" citizen. Instead they treated me just as profesional and courteous, as when I purchased the unit. You won't go wrong here.

But aside from that .............

DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE !!!
I have. Now that I sent my Son's back, I've done a lot of research on the EdenPure, and would say, before buying the EdenPure Heater, do the research yourself. Ask questions. It is designed to work perfectly and economically in an insulated enviroment. Don't buy it to heat a 1000 square foot Great Room, your Garage, or a non-insulated Back Patio. THEY WERE NOT DESIGNED FOR THAT. I would say they are perfect for a small to midsize living room, a bedroom, or an insulated sun room. Whether the actual cost of the unit, is economical overall, I can't say. But I know this. If you buy it from New Tech and for ANY REASON you're not satisfied, they will take it back, no questions asked. Guaranteed! And they will treat you just as professional and courteous as the day you bought it. Good luck and God bless !